Terms of Sale
Terms of Sale
Contact Colonial Candle:1031 LeGrand Blvd.
1-866-445-9993 1-855-268-9663 (Fax)
firstname.lastname@example.org OFFICE HOURS:
- Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time.
- All prices are FOB shipping point and standard terms payable within 30 days from the date of invoice. New orders or back orders will not be shipped unless account is in good standing. Dating programs may be made available throughout the year to qualified customers and terms of dating programs offered are set forth in dating contracts for each program. Those terms apply to orders written under those programs only. Orders for merchandise on dating programs are non-cancelable, including back orders. Any cancellation or return on all or part of the dating order (including backorders) may cause your dating invoices to be due for payment at once. All past due balances are subject to a 1.5% per month time price differential (TPD), or not to exceed the maximum rate permissible under applicable law. All accounts past due may be turned over for collection of amount due plus TPD accrued, along with cost of collection, including reasonable attorney fees. A $25.00 fee will be charged on all returned checks.
- MVP Brands accepts the following credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover as well as Electronic Checks .
- Credit Cards: Call us to authorize your account to "always" pay by credit card.
- Electronic Check: Call us to authorize MVP Brands to write a check on your bank account. This free service can be used to prepay your order or pay any balances owed.
- All products are invoiced in U.S. dollars and all payments must be made in U.S. currency, regardless of the country the order originates from.
NEW ACCOUNT TERMS:
- All accounts placing an initial order with MVP Brands must complete a Customer Profile, regardless of payment terms of initial order. MVP Brands is required to have a copy of all accounts’ State Sales Tax ID Certificates on file, if applicable. Your first order can be approved promptly, if you prepay and if you have submitted a copy of your State Sales Tax ID Certificate.
- Orders will be billed and shipped by MVP Brands upon acceptance and approval at our offices in Charleston, SC.
- Please pay from invoice copy. To ensure that we correctly apply your payment, please include your customer number and invoice number(s) on your check and specify any corrections and/or adjustments. Please forward your payment along with any remittance to MVP Group International, Inc., DBA MVP Brands, 1031 LeGrand Blvd., Charleston, SC 29492.
FUNDS RECEIVED AND CREDIT MEMO APPLICATION:
- Any payments by check or otherwise will be applied to the invoice specified with the remittance. If no invoice is specified, the funds are applied to the invoices that match the amount paid. However, if there are no matching values, the funds are applied to the invoices in due date order, oldest first, and then to TPD. All credit memos will be applied to the invoice that was associated with the items on the shipment when it is issued. If the invoice has already been paid, the memo, as well as any other credit balance, will be applied to invoices in due date order, oldest first, and then to TPD.
TERMS OF ORDER AND PRICING:
- The minimum reorder (excluding freight) is $150.00.
- The minimum initial order amount for a new account is $350.00 (excluding freight), with the exception that a current customer may open with Colonial Candle® at $150.00.
- Items must be ordered according to the minimum order quantities. Items ordered in less than minimum order quantity or items not ordered in multiples of the minimum order quantity will automatically be increased to the minimum order quantity or the next multiple.
- Backorders of less than $50.00 will be cancelled, with the exception of Colonial Candle®, which will be cancelled once the backorders are less than $25.00.
- All prices are subject to change without notice.
- All MVP Brands orders must be separate orders and must meet the minimums separately.
- All orders are subject to shipping charges.
- We use United Parcel Service (UPS) or FedEx Ground Services, depending on best rates and service available.
- Due to the nature of the products, some items will be shipped in oversized cartons that may result in higher freight costs.
- Orders requesting a future ship date may ship 7 days prior to the actual requested ship date.
- Fixture programs are available with qualifying orders but are subject to shipping charges.
- Customers need to identify all visible damages at time of delivery and note with the carrier at time of signature.
- After receiving and checking in the entire shipment, notify our Customer Service Department of any claims.
- No claims will be accepted after 30 days of invoice date; all claims submitted must reference the related invoice number.
- No returns will be accepted without proper authorization, and no credit will be given for unauthorized returns.
- If breakage and/or shortage should occur, the saleable merchandise is subject to invoiced payment terms.
- Price tagged or shopworn merchandise may not be returned.
- Any shipment that is refused will be subject to a re-stocking fee in the amount of 10% of the total merchandise amount, plus all freight costs for delivery and return.
- MVP Brands warrants that all Products will comply with all specifications contained in its catalog and invoices for the Products. EXCEPT AS SPECIFICALLY PROVIDED HEREIN, MVP BRANDS HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIED OF MERCHANT ABILITY AND OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. MVP Brands shall not have any liability for lost sales or profits or consequential or incidental damages.
NOTICE AND AGREEMENT:
- The goods listed above may be protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. By accepting the goods, you agree not to duplicate, modify, or create a derivative work from same without express prior written permission from the copyright owners.
These Terms of Sale are governed by the laws of the State of South Carolina 2013.